How to convert .exe files to .jpg
Hello friends, Here I am giving how you can convert .exe files to .jpg, I wish that it will be very helpful for someone.
Here is the steps for converting .exe files to .jpg
1. First Step, Create a new folder and please check that “Show hidden files” is checked and “hide extensions for known file types” is unchecked in folder options.
2. Copy your exe file source in that folder for example called first.exe.
3. Now you have to rename this first.exe file to whatever you want.Here suppose you are renaming it to second.jpeg. When you trying to renaming it windows will warn you like if you really want to change this extension from exe to jpeg, then click on YES.
4. Now create one shortcut of secong.jpeg in same folder and renaming shortcut to whatever you want suppose you are renaming it to third.exe.
5. Now right click on third.exe and go to properties, Here you have to do some changes mentioned below.
6. Delete all things which are present in start in field and leave it empty.
7. Now in this step you have to write the path to open other files second.jpeg like this: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c second.jpeg
8. The last field, c second.jpeg is always the name of the first file. If you called the first file demo.avi then you you have to write C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c demo.avi
9. Now here what you are doing is So what you are doing is when someone clicks on third.jpeg, a command will execute the other file second.jpeg and the source will run.
10. Now right click on third.jpeg, go to properties and then you will see one option to change your icon. Click this and then a new window will open. You have to write this : %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll and then press OK.
11. All things are done but you have to remember two things in your mind that these 2 files must be together in the same folder and to get connected to someone they must click on the shortcut created not on the first file. So rename the files to whatever you want considering the person and the knowledge they have on this matter.